1) He said to us, “You can come here with your son tomorrow.” — He told us that we could come there with our son the next day.
2) I said to him, “Send your telegram next week.” — I told him to send his telegram the following week.
3) Father said to me, “I hope you won’t stay here long.” — Father told me that he hopped I wouldn’t stay there long.
Father hopped I wouldn’t stay there long.
4) Peter said to them, “Will you look after this bag?” — Peter asked them if they would look after that bag.
5) He said, “I came here three weeks ago.” — He said he had come there three weeks before.
6) She asked us, “Where did you live last year?” — She asked us where we had lived the previous year.
7) I asked them, “Have you seen Alan today?” — I asked them if they had seen Alan that day.
8) Mother said to us, “Take my luggage to your car.” — Mother told to take her luggage to our car.
9) My classmate said, “I’ll help you with this work, Henry. — My classmates said to Henry that he would help him with that work.
10) Granny asked us, “Where did you buy these apples?” — Granny asked us where we had bought those apples.